You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 from your systemZeta Centauri
. Further information on Zeta Centauri can be seen here
. Detailed information about AlgoRhythmia 4.1 can be found at http://zetacentauri.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Zeta Centauri\AlgoRhythmia folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AlgoRhythmia 4.1 is C:\Program Files\Zeta Centauri\AlgoRhythmia\unins000.exe. AlgoRhythmia.exe is the AlgoRhythmia 4.1's main executable file and it occupies about 3.57 MB (3739648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AlgoRhythmia 4.1. They occupy about 4.26 MB (4462245
bytes) on disk.
- AlgoRhythmia.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of AlgoRhythmia 4.1.
AlgoRhythmia 4.1 is a program by Zeta Centauri. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AlgoRhythmia 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AlgoRhythmia 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the AlgoRhythmia 4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AlgoRhythmia 4.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AlgoRhythmia 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AlgoRhythmia 4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://zetacentauri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zeta Centauri\AlgoRhythmia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1.
8. After uninstalling AlgoRhythmia 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AlgoRhythmia 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlgoRhythmia 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 by Zeta Centauri from your PC, nor are we saying that AlgoRhythmia 4.1 by Zeta Centauri is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AlgoRhythmia 4.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 00:05:40.080