Alert Ping 2.7.8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Alert Ping 2.7.8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Alert Ping 2.7.8 from your computerP&S Group
. Further information on P&S Group can be found here
. Further information about Alert Ping 2.7.8 can be found at http://www.psgsoft.com/
. Alert Ping 2.7.8 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alert Ping folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Alert Ping 2.7.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alert Ping\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Alert Ping 2.7.8's primary file takes about 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) and is called AlertPing.exe.
Alert Ping 2.7.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 980.59 KB (1004127
bytes) on disk:
- AlertPing.exe (303.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.09 KB)
This data is about Alert Ping 2.7.8 version 2.7.8
Alert Ping 2.7.8 is an application by the software company P&S Group. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Alert Ping 2.7.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Alert Ping 2.7.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alert Ping 2.7.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alert Ping 2.7.8". If it is installed on your PC the Alert Ping 2.7.8 application will be found automatically. When you select Alert Ping 2.7.8 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alert Ping 2.7.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alert Ping 2.7.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.psgsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alert Ping\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alert Ping 2.7.8.
8. After removing Alert Ping 2.7.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alert Ping 2.7.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alert Ping 2.7.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alert Ping 2.7.8 by P&S Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Alert Ping 2.7.8 by P&S Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alert Ping 2.7.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 22:44:16.067