Alephbazi Demo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Alephbazi Demo from your PCMagic of Art
. Check out here
for more details on Magic of Art. Click on http://www.magic-art.com
to get more data about Alephbazi Demo on Magic of Art's website. Alephbazi Demo is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Alephbazi Demo directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Alephbazi Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alephbazi Demo\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Alephbazi.exe is the Alephbazi Demo's main executable file and it takes around 4.77 MB (5000645 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Alephbazi Demo. They occupy about 22.10 MB (23172595
bytes) on disk.
- Alephbazi.exe (4.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- Game.exe (16.00 MB)
- web.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Alephbazi Demo.
Alephbazi Demo is an application by the software company Magic of Art. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Alephbazi Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Alephbazi Demo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alephbazi Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Alephbazi Demo". The Alephbazi Demo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alephbazi Demo in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alephbazi Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alephbazi Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.magic-art.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alephbazi Demo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alephbazi Demo.
8. After removing Alephbazi Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alephbazi Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alephbazi Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alephbazi Demo by Magic of Art from your PC, nor are we saying that Alephbazi Demo by Magic of Art is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alephbazi Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 03:23:58.780