Alcohol 120% Free Edition
This web page is about Alcohol 120% Free Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Alcohol 120% Free Edition from your computerAlcohol Soft Development Team
. More information on Alcohol Soft Development Team can be found here
. Alcohol 120% Free Edition is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Alcohol 120% Free Edition. Alcohol.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.57 MB (1644320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Alcohol 120% Free Edition. They take about 3.12 MB (3267327
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACID.exe (50.00 KB)
- Alcohol.exe (1.57 MB)
- AxAutoMntSrv.exe (73.85 KB)
- AxCmd.exe (30.28 KB)
- AxDTA.exe (323.18 KB)
- AxShlExHlper.exe (249.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.75 KB)
- AxSrvUACHlper.exe (32.78 KB)
- AxXMLPoster.exe (348.78 KB)
- UACHlper.exe (23.78 KB)
- UACHlperx64.exe (47.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 120
of Alcohol 120% Free Edition.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Alcohol 120% Free Edition when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Alcohol 120% 188.8.131.5251 Free Edition RePack by KpoJIuK.torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alcohol Soft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Alcohol 120% Free Edition
Alcohol 120% Free Edition is an application released by the software company Alcohol Soft Development Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Alcohol 120% Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Alcohol 120% Free Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alcohol 120% Free Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alcohol 120% Free Edition". If it exists on your system the Alcohol 120% Free Edition program will be found automatically. When you click Alcohol 120% Free Edition in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alcohol 120% Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alcohol 120% Free Edition.
8. After removing Alcohol 120% Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alcohol 120% Free Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alcohol 120% Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alcohol 120% Free Edition by Alcohol Soft Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Alcohol 120% Free Edition by Alcohol Soft Development Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alcohol 120% Free Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 22:16:43.473