You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Alawar Elements for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Alawar Elements from your PCAlawar
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alawar. Click on http://alawar.com/
to get more details about Alawar Elements on Alawar's website. Alawar Elements is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar Elements folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Alawar Elements by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar Elements\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Alawar Elements's primary executable file and it takes approximately 83.02 KB (85009 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Alawar Elements. They take an average of 544.02 KB (557073
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost64.exe (461.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.10
of Alawar Elements. Click on the links below for other Alawar Elements versions:
...click to view all...
Alawar Elements is a program marketed by the software company Alawar. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Alawar Elements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Alawar Elements from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alawar Elements or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alawar Elements". If it is installed on your PC the Alawar Elements application will be found very quickly. When you click Alawar Elements in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Alawar Elements, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alawar Elements:
- The web site of the application is: http://alawar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar Elements\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alawar Elements.
8. After uninstalling Alawar Elements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alawar Elements that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alawar Elements using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alawar Elements by Alawar from your PC, we are not saying that Alawar Elements by Alawar is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alawar Elements supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:30:27.187