Alarm Browser 3.4.0
Alarm Browser 3.4.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Alarm Browser 3.4.0 from your PCLam Research Corporation
. More data about Lam Research Corporation can be seen here
. Alarm Browser 3.4.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm Browser\SETUP folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Alarm Browser 3.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm Browser\SETUP\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) on disk and is labeled SETUP.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in Alarm Browser 3.4.0. They occupy 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of Alarm Browser 3.4.0.
Alarm Browser 3.4.0 is an application marketed by the software company Lam Research Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Alarm Browser 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Alarm Browser 3.4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alarm Browser 3.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alarm Browser 3.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Alarm Browser 3.4.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Alarm Browser 3.4.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Alarm Browser 3.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alarm Browser 3.4.0.
8. After removing Alarm Browser 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alarm Browser 3.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alarm Browser 3.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alarm Browser 3.4.0 by Lam Research Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Alarm Browser 3.4.0 by Lam Research Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alarm Browser 3.4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 02:21:15.027