This page is about Alan Wake for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Alan Wake from your PCRemedy Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can read more on Remedy Entertainment. You can read more about about Alan Wake at http://www.alanwake.com
. Alan Wake is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Alan Wake folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Alan Wake's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Alan Wake. They take 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
For more Alan Wake versions please click below:
Alan Wake is a program released by the software company Remedy Entertainment. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Alan Wake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Alan Wake with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alan Wake or simply click the Search field and type in "Alan Wake". The Alan Wake application will be found very quickly. When you click Alan Wake in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Alan Wake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alan Wake:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alanwake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alan Wake.
8. After uninstalling Alan Wake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alan Wake which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alan Wake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alan Wake by Remedy Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Alan Wake by Remedy Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alan Wake supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:15:18.057