This page is about Alan Wake for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Alan Wake from your systemRemedy Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can read more on Remedy Entertainment. You can read more about about Alan Wake at http://www.alanwake.com
. Alan Wake is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Alan Wake folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Alan Wake's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Alan Wake. They take 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
For more Alan Wake versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Alan Wake.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Alan Wake:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Alan Wake.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Alan Wake's American Nightmare.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 108710
Alan Wake is a program offered by Remedy Entertainment. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Alan Wake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Alan Wake from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alan Wake or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alan Wake". The Alan Wake app will be found automatically. When you click Alan Wake in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Alan Wake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alan Wake:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alanwake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alan Wake.
8. After removing Alan Wake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alan Wake that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alan Wake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alan Wake by Remedy Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Alan Wake by Remedy Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alan Wake supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:15:18.057