AlReader2 2.5.110502 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AlReader2 2.5.110502 from your systemRePack by andreyonohov
. Take a look here
for more details on RePack by andreyonohov. Detailed information about AlReader2 2.5.110502 can be seen at http://www.alreader.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AlReader2 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. AlReader2 2.5.110502's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AlReader2\Uninstall.exe. AlReader2.exe is the AlReader2 2.5.110502's primary executable file and it takes around 2.39 MB (2510848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AlReader2 2.5.110502. They take 2.51 MB (2631722
bytes) on disk.
- AlReader2.exe (2.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.04 KB)
This web page is about AlReader2 2.5.110502 version 2.5.110502
AlReader2 2.5.110502 is an application offered by the software company RePack by andreyonohov. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AlReader2 2.5.110502 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AlReader2 2.5.110502 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AlReader2 2.5.110502 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AlReader2 2.5.110502". The AlReader2 2.5.110502 application will be found very quickly. When you select AlReader2 2.5.110502 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AlReader2 2.5.110502, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlReader2 2.5.110502:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alreader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AlReader2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AlReader2 2.5.110502.
8. After uninstalling AlReader2 2.5.110502, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AlReader2 2.5.110502 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlReader2 2.5.110502 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AlReader2 2.5.110502 by RePack by andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that AlReader2 2.5.110502 by RePack by andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AlReader2 2.5.110502 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:47:30.307