This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Aktiv Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aktiv Player from your systemGoForSharing LLC
. Further information on GoForSharing LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Aktiv Player at http://www.GoForSharing.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aktiv Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Aktiv Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Aktiv Player\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Aktiv Player's primary file takes around 988.00 KB (1011712 bytes) and is named Aktiv Player.exe.
Aktiv Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.64 MB (1724323
bytes) on disk.
- Aktiv Player.exe (988.00 KB)
- flac.exe (212.00 KB)
- lame.exe (197.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (134.91 KB)
This web page is about Aktiv Player version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Aktiv Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Aktiv Player is an application offered by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Aktiv Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aktiv Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aktiv Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aktiv Player". The Aktiv Player application will be found automatically. After you click Aktiv Player in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aktiv Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aktiv Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.GoForSharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aktiv Player\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aktiv Player.
8. After removing Aktiv Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aktiv Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aktiv Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aktiv Player by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Aktiv Player by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aktiv Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 18:30:02.490