This page is about AkrutoSync 5.2.20 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.20 from your PCAkruto, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Akruto, Inc.. Click on http://www.akruto.com/
to get more data about AkrutoSync 5.2.20 on Akruto, Inc.'s website. AkrutoSync 5.2.20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Akruto folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.20. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.07 MB (3221544 bytes) on disk and is called AkrutoSync.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AkrutoSync 5.2.20. They take about 6.37 MB (6682176
bytes) on disk.
- AkrutoSync.exe (3.07 MB)
- AkrutoGetConfig.exe (69.54 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.95 KB)
The current web page applies to AkrutoSync 5.2.20 version 5.2.20
AkrutoSync 5.2.20 is an application by the software company Akruto, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AkrutoSync 5.2.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AkrutoSync 5.2.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AkrutoSync 5.2.20". The AkrutoSync 5.2.20 program will be found automatically. When you select AkrutoSync 5.2.20 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AkrutoSync 5.2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AkrutoSync 5.2.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.akruto.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AkrutoSync 5.2.20.
8. After uninstalling AkrutoSync 5.2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AkrutoSync 5.2.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AkrutoSync 5.2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.20 by Akruto, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AkrutoSync 5.2.20 by Akruto, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:21:13.570