This page contains complete information on how to remove Akick Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Akick Antivirus from your computerAKick Software Inc.
. You can find out more on AKick Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\Akick Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Akick Antivirus is C:\Programmi\Akick Antivirus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Akick Antivirus's main file takes around 5.07 MB (5319240 bytes) and is named AkickAntivirus.exe.
The following executables are contained in Akick Antivirus. They occupy 6.75 MB (7080182
bytes) on disk.
- AkickAntivirus.exe (5.07 MB)
- SplashScreen.exe (171.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (841.67 KB)
- cp.exe (424.00 KB)
- UninstallerAKATS.exe (282.50 KB)
This page is about Akick Antivirus version 1.1.0
Akick Antivirus is an application released by the software company AKick Software Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Akick Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Akick Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Akick Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Akick Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Akick Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Akick Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Akick Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Akick Antivirus.
8. After removing Akick Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Akick Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Akick Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Akick Antivirus by AKick Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Akick Antivirus by AKick Software Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Akick Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 11:36:12.580