This web page is about AivlaSoft EFB for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AivlaSoft EFB from your computerAivlaSoft GmbH
. More information on AivlaSoft GmbH can be found here
. Further information about AivlaSoft EFB can be found at http://www.aivlasoft.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AivlaSoft\EFB directory (same installation drive as Windows). AivlaSoft EFB's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AivlaSoft\EFB\uninstall.exe. AivlaSoft.Efb.DataProvider.exe is the AivlaSoft EFB's main executable file and it takes around 575.50 KB (589312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AivlaSoft EFB. They occupy 6.53 MB (6851757
bytes) on disk.
- AivlaSoft.Efb.DataProvider.exe (575.50 KB)
- AivlaSoft.Efb.Restarter.exe (11.50 KB)
- AIVLASOFT_1101.exe (5.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.99 KB)
This web page is about AivlaSoft EFB version 1.3.6
only. For more AivlaSoft EFB versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AivlaSoft EFB is an application offered by the software company AivlaSoft GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase AivlaSoft EFB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AivlaSoft EFB from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AivlaSoft EFB or simply click the Search feature and type in "AivlaSoft EFB". The AivlaSoft EFB application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AivlaSoft EFB in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AivlaSoft EFB, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AivlaSoft EFB:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aivlasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AivlaSoft\EFB\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AivlaSoft EFB.
8. After uninstalling AivlaSoft EFB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AivlaSoft EFB which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AivlaSoft EFB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AivlaSoft EFB by AivlaSoft GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that AivlaSoft EFB by AivlaSoft GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AivlaSoft EFB supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 09:39:50.110