Aiseesoft Total Video Converter
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter for Windows. Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Total Video Converter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Total Video Converter\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is named Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.exe. How to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter from your PC
The executable files below are part of Aiseesoft Total Video Converter. They occupy an average of 2.12 MB (2221096
bytes) on disk.
- Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.exe (88.00 KB)
- patch by ROYAL.exe (798.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
- patch.exe (581.50 KB)
Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aiseesoft Total Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Aiseesoft Total Video Converter". The Aiseesoft Total Video Converter program will be found very quickly. When you select Aiseesoft Total Video Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aiseesoft Total Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.
8. After removing Aiseesoft Total Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aiseesoft Total Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aiseesoft Total Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130