Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32
This web page is about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. You can read more on Aiseesoft Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32's primary file takes around 425.09 KB (435288 bytes) and is named Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32. They take 1.93 MB (2028720
bytes) on disk.
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe (425.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 version 6.1.32
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 is a program offered by the software company Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32". The Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32.
8. After uninstalling Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.32 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:40:29.210