This page is about Airstrike HD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Airstrike HD from your systemFifth Dimension Company
. More information on Fifth Dimension Company can be found here
. More details about the app Airstrike HD can be found at http://fd.com.ua/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Airstrike HD directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Airstrike HD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 15.42 MB (16165376 bytes) on disk and is called Airstrike_HD.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Airstrike HD. They occupy about 15.42 MB (16165376
bytes) on disk.
- Airstrike_HD.exe (15.42 MB)
Airstrike HD is an application by the software company Fifth Dimension Company. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Airstrike HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Airstrike HD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airstrike HD or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airstrike HD". If it is installed on your PC the Airstrike HD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Airstrike HD in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Airstrike HD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airstrike HD:
- The web site of the program is: http://fd.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airstrike HD.
8. After removing Airstrike HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Airstrike HD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airstrike HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airstrike HD by Fifth Dimension Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Airstrike HD by Fifth Dimension Company is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airstrike HD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:55:32.060