Airport Mania is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Airport Mania from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Detailed information about Airport Mania can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Airport Mania is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Airport Mania is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. AirportMania-WT.exe is the Airport Mania's main executable file and it occupies about 3.05 MB (3194120 bytes) on disk.
Airport Mania is comprised of the following executables which take 9.00 MB (9439744
bytes) on disk:
- AirportMania-WT.exe (3.05 MB)
- WTA-04849bd6-33c6-4512-953a-02e0794bb6a2-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Airport Mania version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Airport Mania versions:
Airport Mania is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Airport Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Airport Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airport Mania or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airport Mania". The Airport Mania application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Airport Mania in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Airport Mania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airport Mania:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airport Mania.
8. After uninstalling Airport Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airport Mania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airport Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airport Mania by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Airport Mania by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airport Mania supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:18.907