AirAsia livery v1.3
AirAsia livery v1.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AirAsia livery v1.3 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about AirAsia livery v1.3 at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. AirAsia livery v1.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM directory, depending on the user's option. AirAsia livery v1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
AirAsia livery v1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AirAsia livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
AirAsia livery v1.3 is a program released by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase AirAsia livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AirAsia livery v1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AirAsia livery v1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AirAsia livery v1.3". The AirAsia livery v1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AirAsia livery v1.3 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AirAsia livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirAsia livery v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirAsia livery v1.3.
8. After removing AirAsia livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AirAsia livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AirAsia livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AirAsia livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AirAsia livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AirAsia livery v1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:24:46.547