Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 from your computerInMethod, s.r.o.
. You can find out more on InMethod, s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 can be found at http://www.inmethod.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirVideoServer HD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AirVideoServer HD\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AirVideoServerStarter.exe and its approximative size is 2.01 MB (2105144 bytes).
Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.00 MB (15731136
bytes) on disk.
- AirVideoServerStarter.exe (2.01 MB)
- AirVideoServerUI.exe (12.02 MB)
- ExternalEncoder.exe (676.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (322.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.37
of Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7.
Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 is an application marketed by the software company InMethod, s.r.o.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7". If it is installed on your PC the Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 application will be found very quickly. After you select Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.inmethod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirVideoServer HD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7.
8. After removing Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 by InMethod, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 by InMethod, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Video Server HD 2.2.3-beta7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:26:50.837