Air Globe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Further information on Air Globe can be seen here
. More information about the application Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Globe. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the Air Globe's primary executable file and it occupies close to 242.64 KB (248464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Air Globe. They take about 1.86 MB (1945680
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.64 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (634.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Air Globe version 2015.05.23.052416
alone. You can find here a few links to other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program offered by Air Globe. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe program will be found very quickly. When you select Air Globe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The software company is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:36.890