Air France livery v1.3
This web page is about Air France livery v1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Air France livery v1.3 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Detailed information about Air France livery v1.3 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. Air France livery v1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AFR directory, subject to the user's decision. Air France livery v1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AFR\unins000.exe. Air France livery v1.3's primary file takes around 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Air France livery v1.3. They occupy 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Air France livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Air France livery v1.3 from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Air France livery v1.3 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB2\saved_profiles\P3D\Airbus A318 Air France F-GUGA.ezdcam
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB2\saved_profiles\P3D\Airbus A319 Air France F-GPME.ezdcam
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Air France livery_is1
Air France livery v1.3 is an application released by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Air France livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Air France livery v1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Air France livery v1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air France livery v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Air France livery v1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Air France livery v1.3 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Air France livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air France livery v1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AFR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air France livery v1.3.
8. After removing Air France livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Air France livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air France livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air France livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Air France livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air France livery v1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:24:46.530