Air Fighter 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Fighter 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Air Fighter 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Falco Software, Inc.. You can see more info about Air Fighter 1.0 at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Usually the Air Fighter 1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Air Fighter folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Air Fighter 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Air Fighter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Air Fighter 1.0's main file takes about 31.50 MB (33035264 bytes) and is named AirFighter.exe.
Air Fighter 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.44 MB (35061666
bytes) on disk.
- AirFighter.exe (31.50 MB)
- FalcoToolbar.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (624.67 KB)
This data is about Air Fighter 1.0 version 1.0
Air Fighter 1.0 is an application released by Falco Software, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Air Fighter 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Air Fighter 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Fighter 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Fighter 1.0". If it exists on your system the Air Fighter 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Air Fighter 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Air Fighter 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Fighter 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Air Fighter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Fighter 1.0.
8. After removing Air Fighter 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Fighter 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Fighter 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Fighter 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Air Fighter 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Fighter 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130