Air Explorer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Air Explorer from your systemhttp://www.airexplorer.net
. You can find out more on http://www.airexplorer.net or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.airexplorer.net
if you want to read more on Air Explorer on http://www.airexplorer.net's web page. Air Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AirExplorer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Air Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AirExplorer.exe and its approximative size is 1.48 MB (1554432 bytes).
Air Explorer is comprised of the following executables which take 1.56 MB (1633384
bytes) on disk:
- AirExplorer.exe (1.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.10 KB)
This data is about Air Explorer version 1.10.0
alone. For other Air Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Explorer is a program released by http://www.airexplorer.net. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Air Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Air Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Air Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the Air Explorer application will be found very quickly. After you select Air Explorer in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Air Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Explorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Air Explorer.
8. After removing Air Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Explorer by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Explorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:01:44.930