Air Conflicts - Secret Wars
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars from your computerGames Farm
. Additional info about Games Farm can be read here
. Air Conflicts - Secret Wars is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Air Conflicts Secret Wars folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Air Conflicts - Secret Wars is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Air Conflicts - Secret Wars's primary file takes about 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) and is called DXSETUP.exe.
The executables below are part of Air Conflicts - Secret Wars. They take an average of 9.04 MB (9477768
bytes) on disk.
- ACSW.exe (2.65 MB)
- Configure.exe (289.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars is a program marketed by the software company Games Farm. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Air Conflicts - Secret Wars from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Air Conflicts - Secret Wars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Conflicts - Secret Wars". If it exists on your system the Air Conflicts - Secret Wars program will be found automatically. After you select Air Conflicts - Secret Wars in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Air Conflicts - Secret Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars.
8. After uninstalling Air Conflicts - Secret Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Conflicts - Secret Wars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Conflicts - Secret Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars by Games Farm from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Conflicts - Secret Wars by Games Farm is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Conflicts - Secret Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:11:19.050