Air China livery v1.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove Air China livery v1.3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Air China livery v1.3 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Further information about Air China livery v1.3 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CCA directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CCA\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Air China livery v1.3. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Air China livery v1.3. They take 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.3.0
of Air China livery v1.3.
Air China livery v1.3 is an application offered by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Air China livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Air China livery v1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Air China livery v1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air China livery v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Air China livery v1.3 application will be found automatically. After you select Air China livery v1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Air China livery v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air China livery v1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\CCA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air China livery v1.3.
8. After uninstalling Air China livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air China livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air China livery v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Air China livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Air China livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air China livery v1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:24:46.520