This web page is about Aion for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aion from your systemInnova Systems
. More information on Innova Systems can be seen here
. Aion is frequently set up in the C:\Games\Aion folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Aion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4game\18.104.22.168\aion_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Aion's main executable file and it takes around 1.15 MB (1203693 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aion. They take about 5.85 MB (6134554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4game-cert-tool.exe (112.72 KB)
- 4game-chrome-host.exe (41.00 KB)
- 4game-launcher.exe (88.22 KB)
- 4game-service.exe (1.49 MB)
- 4game-tray.exe (587.72 KB)
- 4game-ui.exe (261.72 KB)
- 4updater.exe (821.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- certutil.exe (200.00 KB)
Aion has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Aion:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4game\Aion.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_aion.mmotop.ru_0.localstorage
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Aion is an application marketed by Innova Systems. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Aion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Aion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aion". If it is installed on your PC the Aion app will be found automatically. When you click Aion in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aion.
8. After uninstalling Aion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aion that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aion by Innova Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Aion by Innova Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aion in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:39:36.053