This page contains thorough information on how to remove Aimp 2.51.330 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Aimp 2.51.330 from your computerZz TeaM 2009
. More information on Zz TeaM 2009 can be seen here
. Aimp 2.51.330 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP2 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Aimp 2.51.330 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 350.00 KB (358400 bytes) on disk and is labeled AIMP2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Aimp 2.51.330. They take about 1.99 MB (2090377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (350.00 KB)
- AIMP2c.exe (62.00 KB)
- AIMP2r.exe (47.50 KB)
- AIMP2t.exe (49.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.38 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
- regsvr32.exe (11.50 KB)
This page is about Aimp 2.51.330 version 2.51.330
Aimp 2.51.330 is a program marketed by the software company Zz TeaM 2009. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Aimp 2.51.330 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Aimp 2.51.330 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aimp 2.51.330 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aimp 2.51.330". If it exists on your system the Aimp 2.51.330 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Aimp 2.51.330 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aimp 2.51.330, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aimp 2.51.330.
8. After removing Aimp 2.51.330, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aimp 2.51.330 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aimp 2.51.330 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aimp 2.51.330 by Zz TeaM 2009 from your computer, nor are we saying that Aimp 2.51.330 by Zz TeaM 2009 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aimp 2.51.330 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:43:02.740