AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31
AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 from your systemAimOneSoft
. You can read more on AimOneSoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 at http://www.aimonesoft.com
. AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AimOne Screen Recorder folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 is C:\Program Files\AimOne Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. screenrecorder v1.31.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1197741 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31. They take an average of 2.61 MB (2735031
bytes) on disk.
- screenrecorder v1.31.exe (1.14 MB)
- ScreenRecorder-kc.exe (848.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This page is about AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 version 1.31
AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 is a program marketed by the software company AimOneSoft. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31". The AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimonesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AimOne Screen Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31.
8. After uninstalling AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 by AimOneSoft from your PC, we are not saying that AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 by AimOneSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AimOne Screen Recorder 1.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:22:09.543