AhnLab Online Security
AhnLab Online Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AhnLab Online Security from your computerAhnLab, Inc
. More information on AhnLab, Inc can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AhnLab Online Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\aosremove.exe. aosremove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 149.21 KB (152792 bytes) on disk.
AhnLab Online Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.06 MB (3205712
bytes) on disk.
- aosremove.exe (149.21 KB)
- mkd25setup.exe (239.84 KB)
- MyFW40setup.exe (2.53 MB)
- supdateisetup.exe (151.86 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling AhnLab Online Security we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AhnLab Online Security
AhnLab Online Security is an application by the software company AhnLab, Inc. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AhnLab Online Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AhnLab Online Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AhnLab Online Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AhnLab Online Security". If it is installed on your PC the AhnLab Online Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AhnLab Online Security in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AhnLab Online Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AhnLab Online Security.
8. After uninstalling AhnLab Online Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AhnLab Online Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AhnLab Online Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AhnLab Online Security by AhnLab, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that AhnLab Online Security by AhnLab, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AhnLab Online Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:50.447