AhnLab Online Security
AhnLab Online Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AhnLab Online Security from your PCAhnLab, Inc
. More information on AhnLab, Inc can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AhnLab Online Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\aosremove.exe. aosremove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 149.21 KB (152792 bytes) on disk.
AhnLab Online Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.06 MB (3205712
bytes) on disk.
- aosremove.exe (149.21 KB)
- mkd25setup.exe (239.84 KB)
- MyFW40setup.exe (2.53 MB)
- supdateisetup.exe (151.86 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling AhnLab Online Security we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AhnLab Online Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\aosremove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\Log\firewall\2017120400.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\Log\secure browser\2017120400.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\Log\smart update i\2017120400.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\mkd25setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\MyFW40setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\sbpsetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\ASP\Common\supdateisetup.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AhnLab Online Security
AhnLab Online Security is an application offered by AhnLab, Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove AhnLab Online Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AhnLab Online Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AhnLab Online Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "AhnLab Online Security". If it is installed on your PC the AhnLab Online Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AhnLab Online Security in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AhnLab Online Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AhnLab Online Security.
8. After uninstalling AhnLab Online Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AhnLab Online Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AhnLab Online Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AhnLab Online Security by AhnLab, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that AhnLab Online Security by AhnLab, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AhnLab Online Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:50.447