Agris - New London
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Agris - New London for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Agris - New London from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Agris - New London is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "chsstore-aee647a6@@CHSStore.Agris - Rochester_1". The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes).
Agris - New London installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This info is about Agris - New London version 1.0
Agris - New London is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Agris - New London is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Agris - New London from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Agris - New London or simply click the Search feature and type in "Agris - New London". If it is installed on your PC the Agris - New London program will be found very quickly. When you select Agris - New London in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Agris - New London, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Agris - New London.
8. After removing Agris - New London, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Agris - New London which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Agris - New London with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Agris - New London by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Agris - New London by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Agris - New London in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:35:11.763