Agnitum Spam Terrier
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Agnitum Spam Terrier for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Agnitum Spam Terrier from your systemAgnitum, Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Agnitum, Ltd.. You can read more about on Agnitum Spam Terrier at http://www.agnitum.com
. Agnitum Spam Terrier is usually installed in the C:\Programas\Agnitum\Spam Terrier folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Agnitum Spam Terrier's full uninstall command line is C:\Programas\Agnitum\Spam Terrier\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called asp_srv.exe and occupies 772.00 KB (790528 bytes).
Agnitum Spam Terrier installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1475930
bytes) on disk.
- asp_srv.exe (772.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Agnitum Spam Terrier version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Agnitum Spam Terrier:
Agnitum Spam Terrier is a program released by Agnitum, Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Agnitum Spam Terrier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Agnitum Spam Terrier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Agnitum Spam Terrier or simply click the Search field and type in "Agnitum Spam Terrier". If it is installed on your PC the Agnitum Spam Terrier program will be found very quickly. After you click Agnitum Spam Terrier in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Agnitum Spam Terrier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Agnitum Spam Terrier:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.agnitum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programas\Agnitum\Spam Terrier\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Agnitum Spam Terrier.
8. After uninstalling Agnitum Spam Terrier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Agnitum Spam Terrier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Agnitum Spam Terrier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Agnitum Spam Terrier by Agnitum, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Agnitum Spam Terrier by Agnitum, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Agnitum Spam Terrier in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 11:41:04.480