Agere Systems HDA Modem
Agere Systems HDA Modem is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem from your PCLSI Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on LSI Corporation. Agere Systems HDA Modem is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Agere Systems HDA Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\agrsmdel. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Agere Systems HDA Modem's main file takes about 16.50 KB (16896 bytes) and its name is agr64svc.exe.
Agere Systems HDA Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.50 KB (16896
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Agere Systems HDA Modem version 2.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Agere Systems Soft Modem
Agere Systems HDA Modem is an application by the software company LSI Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Agere Systems HDA Modem from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Agere Systems HDA Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Agere Systems HDA Modem". The Agere Systems HDA Modem app will be found automatically. After you click Agere Systems HDA Modem in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Agere Systems HDA Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Agere Systems HDA Modem.
8. After uninstalling Agere Systems HDA Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Agere Systems HDA Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Agere Systems HDA Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem by LSI Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Agere Systems HDA Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:57:11.120