Agere Systems HDA Modem
Agere Systems HDA Modem is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem from your systemLSI Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on LSI Corporation. Agere Systems HDA Modem is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Agere Systems HDA Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\agrsmdel. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Agere Systems HDA Modem's main file takes about 16.50 KB (16896 bytes) and its name is agr64svc.exe.
Agere Systems HDA Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.50 KB (16896
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Agere Systems HDA Modem version 2.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Agere Systems Soft Modem
Agere Systems HDA Modem is a program released by the software company LSI Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Agere Systems HDA Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Agere Systems HDA Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Agere Systems HDA Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Agere Systems HDA Modem". The Agere Systems HDA Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Agere Systems HDA Modem in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Agere Systems HDA Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Agere Systems HDA Modem.
8. After uninstalling Agere Systems HDA Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Agere Systems HDA Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Agere Systems HDA Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Agere Systems HDA Modem by LSI Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Agere Systems HDA Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Agere Systems HDA Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:57:11.120