Age of Mahjong
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Age of Mahjong for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Age of Mahjong from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. More information about the software Age of Mahjong can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AgeofMahjong folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Age of Mahjong's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AgeofMahjong\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Age of Mahjong's primary file takes around 540.08 KB (553040 bytes) and is called AgeOfMahjong-WT.exe.
Age of Mahjong contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.65 MB (3824528
bytes) on disk.
- AgeOfMahjong-WT.exe (540.08 KB)
- AgeOfMahjong.exe (2.78 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Age of Mahjong version 18.104.22.168
Age of Mahjong is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Age of Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Age of Mahjong from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Age of Mahjong or simply click the Search feature and type in "Age of Mahjong". If it exists on your system the Age of Mahjong program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Age of Mahjong in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Age of Mahjong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Age of Mahjong:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AgeofMahjong\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Age of Mahjong.
8. After removing Age of Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Age of Mahjong which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age of Mahjong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Age of Mahjong by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Age of Mahjong by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Age of Mahjong in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:02:11.293