Age of Defence 3
Age of Defence 3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Age of Defence 3 from your systemePlaybus.com
. You can read more on ePlaybus.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Age of Defence 3 can be seen at http://www.eplaybus.com
. Age of Defence 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 6.6\Age of Defence 3 directory, depending on the user's decision. Age of Defence 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 6.6\Age of Defence 3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Age of Defence 3.exe and its approximative size is 7.39 MB (7752704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Age of Defence 3. They occupy 8.07 MB (8460058
bytes) on disk.
- Age of Defence 3.exe (7.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Age of Defence 3 version 3
Age of Defence 3 is an application released by ePlaybus.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Age of Defence 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Age of Defence 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Age of Defence 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Age of Defence 3". If it is installed on your PC the Age of Defence 3 app will be found automatically. When you click Age of Defence 3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Age of Defence 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Age of Defence 3:
- The software company is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 6.6\Age of Defence 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Age of Defence 3.
8. After uninstalling Age of Defence 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Age of Defence 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age of Defence 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Age of Defence 3 by ePlaybus.com from your PC, we are not saying that Age of Defence 3 by ePlaybus.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Age of Defence 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 07:19:29.090