Africom UI is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Africom UI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Africom UI is "C:\Program Files\Africom UI\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. App.exe is the Africom UI's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.20 MB (11747328 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Africom UI from your system
The following executable files are incorporated in Africom UI. They occupy 12.76 MB (13374746
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- AMD64UpdateDriver.exe (66.50 KB)
- App.exe (11.20 MB)
- Installer.exe (448.00 KB)
- MonServiceUDisk.exe (395.50 KB)
Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Africom UI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Africom UI from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Africom UI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Africom UI". If it exists on your system the Africom UI application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Africom UI in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Africom UI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Africom UI.
8. After removing Africom UI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Africom UI that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Africom UI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130