This page is about Aego Modem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aego Modem from your computerMy company, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on My company, Inc.. More information about Aego Modem can be found at http://www.mycompany.com
. Aego Modem is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Aego Modem folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Aego Modem\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aego Modem . The application's main executable file is labeled App.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1787392 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Aego Modem . They occupy about 2.53 MB (2650279
bytes) on disk.
- App.exe (1.70 MB)
- Install.exe (403.50 KB)
- Install64.exe (60.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.66 KB)
- WCDMA_Eject.exe (318.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Aego Modem :
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Aego Modem :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aego Modem
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\App.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\ATManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\DM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\driver\NTAMD64\CT_QUALCOMM_U_drv.sys
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Aego Modem\App.exe
Aego Modem is a program marketed by My company, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Aego Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aego Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aego Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aego Modem ". The Aego Modem application will be found automatically. After you click Aego Modem in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aego Modem , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aego Modem :
- The software company is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aego Modem\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aego Modem .
8. After removing Aego Modem , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aego Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aego Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aego Modem by My company, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aego Modem by My company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aego Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 01:56:03.597