Advertising NU is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Advertising NU from your systemM/s Children Code
. More information on M/s Children Code can be found here
. Please open http://advertisingnu.com/
if you want to read more on Advertising NU on M/s Children Code's page. Advertising NU is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Advertising NU directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Advertising NU\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Advertising NU\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advertising NU. The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1351824 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Advertising NU contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.44 MB (2560288
bytes) on disk.
- Installer.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.041.44
of Advertising NU.
Advertising NU is a program released by M/s Children Code. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Advertising NU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Advertising NU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advertising NU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advertising NU". If it is installed on your PC the Advertising NU app will be found very quickly. After you select Advertising NU in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Advertising NU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advertising NU:
- The publisher is: http://advertisingnu.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Advertising NU\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Advertising NU\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advertising NU.
8. After removing Advertising NU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advertising NU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advertising NU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advertising NU by M/s Children Code from your PC, we are not saying that Advertising NU by M/s Children Code is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advertising NU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:08:04.973