Adventuria 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adventuria 1.1 from your systemPyramid-Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pyramid-Games. More information about the app Adventuria 1.1 can be found at http://www.pyramid-games.com
. Usually the Adventuria 1.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Adventuria Demo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Adventuria 1.1 is "C:\Program Files\Adventuria Demo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Adventuria.exe and it has a size of 1.80 MB (1888256 bytes).
Adventuria 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.87 MB (1964489
bytes) on disk.
- Adventuria.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
This web page is about Adventuria 1.1 version 1.1
Adventuria 1.1 is a program offered by the software company Pyramid-Games. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Adventuria 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adventuria 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adventuria 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adventuria 1.1". If it exists on your system the Adventuria 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adventuria 1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adventuria 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Adventuria 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pyramid-games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Adventuria Demo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adventuria 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Adventuria 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adventuria 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adventuria 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adventuria 1.1 by Pyramid-Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Adventuria 1.1 by Pyramid-Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adventuria 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:48:46.377