You can find below detailed information on how to remove AdvantageTraderCI for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AdvantageTraderCI from your PCAdvantageTraderCI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AdvantageTraderCI. More information about the software AdvantageTraderCI can be found at http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvantageTraderCI folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvantageTraderCI\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AdvantageTraderCI. AdvantageTraderCI's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) and its name is Trader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AdvantageTraderCI. They take 1.37 MB (1431324
bytes) on disk.
- Trader.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (223.28 KB)
- Sync.exe (107.00 KB)
The current page applies to AdvantageTraderCI version 18.104.22.1686
alone. Click on the links below for other AdvantageTraderCI versions:
AdvantageTraderCI is an application marketed by the software company AdvantageTraderCI. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AdvantageTraderCI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AdvantageTraderCI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AdvantageTraderCI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AdvantageTraderCI". If it exists on your system the AdvantageTraderCI app will be found automatically. After you click AdvantageTraderCI in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AdvantageTraderCI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdvantageTraderCI:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvantageTraderCI\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AdvantageTraderCI.
8. After uninstalling AdvantageTraderCI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AdvantageTraderCI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AdvantageTraderCI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AdvantageTraderCI by AdvantageTraderCI from your PC, nor are we saying that AdvantageTraderCI by AdvantageTraderCI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdvantageTraderCI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:09:59.230