You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AdvancedDefrag 5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AdvancedDefrag 5.0 from your computerwww.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc.
. Further information on www.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.advanceddefrag.com/
if you want to read more on AdvancedDefrag 5.0 on www.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc.'s page. Usually the AdvancedDefrag 5.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedDefrag directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AdvancedDefrag 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedDefrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AdvancedDefrag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3267888 bytes) on disk.
AdvancedDefrag 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.38 MB (15076622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedDefrag.exe (3.12 MB)
- DD.exe (4.38 MB)
- Junk.exe (2.09 MB)
- Registry.exe (2.13 MB)
- RTD.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (840.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of AdvancedDefrag 5.0.
AdvancedDefrag 5.0 is an application offered by www.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall AdvancedDefrag 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AdvancedDefrag 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdvancedDefrag 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdvancedDefrag 5.0". The AdvancedDefrag 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AdvancedDefrag 5.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AdvancedDefrag 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdvancedDefrag 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.advanceddefrag.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedDefrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AdvancedDefrag 5.0.
8. After uninstalling AdvancedDefrag 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AdvancedDefrag 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdvancedDefrag 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AdvancedDefrag 5.0 by www.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AdvancedDefrag 5.0 by www.AdvancedDefrag.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdvancedDefrag 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 22:29:49.443