Advanced WindowsCare Professional
Advanced WindowsCare Professional is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional from your PCIObit
. Take a look here
where you can read more on IObit. Detailed information about Advanced WindowsCare Professional can be seen at http://www.iobit.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Advanced WindowsCare Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Awc.exe and occupies 2.79 MB (2926344 bytes).
Advanced WindowsCare Professional installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.15 MB (10646960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoCare.exe (385.50 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.06 MB)
- Awc.exe (2.79 MB)
- AwcTool.exe (890.00 KB)
- DiskManager.exe (1.22 MB)
- MemCleaner.exe (646.50 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1,003.66 KB)
- Restore.exe (428.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.77 KB)
- Wizard.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Advanced WindowsCare Professional. For more Advanced WindowsCare Professional versions please click below:
Advanced WindowsCare Professional is a program offered by IObit. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Advanced WindowsCare Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Advanced WindowsCare Professional from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced WindowsCare Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced WindowsCare Professional". If it exists on your system the Advanced WindowsCare Professional program will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced WindowsCare Professional in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced WindowsCare Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced WindowsCare Professional:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iobit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional.
8. After uninstalling Advanced WindowsCare Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced WindowsCare Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced WindowsCare Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced WindowsCare Professional by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced WindowsCare Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-30 09:19:23.693