Advanced Video Compressor 2012
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012 from your systemWinSoftMagic Inc.
. Further information on WinSoftMagic Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software Advanced Video Compressor 2012 can be found at http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
. Usually the Advanced Video Compressor 2012 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012. The application's main executable file has a size of 671.00 KB (687104 bytes) on disk and is named avc.exe.
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 742.04 KB (759852
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (671.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Video Compressor 2012 version 2012
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced Video Compressor 2012 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Advanced Video Compressor (open).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Advanced Video Compressor (process...).lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Video Compressor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Advanced Video Compressor\avc.exe
Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is an application offered by WinSoftMagic Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Advanced Video Compressor 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced Video Compressor 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Video Compressor 2012". If it exists on your system the Advanced Video Compressor 2012 app will be found very quickly. When you select Advanced Video Compressor 2012 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Video Compressor 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Video Compressor 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Video Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Video Compressor 2012.
8. After removing Advanced Video Compressor 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Video Compressor 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Video Compressor 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2012 by WinSoftMagic Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Video Compressor 2012 by WinSoftMagic Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Video Compressor 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:32:08.353