This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Advanced-System Protector for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced-System Protector from your computerSystweak Software
. More information about Systweak Software can be seen here
. You can see more info about Advanced-System Protector at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Advanced-System Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP\unins000.exe. Advanced-System Protector's main file takes about 6.40 MB (6715248 bytes) and is called AdvancedSystemProtector.exe.
Advanced-System Protector is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.91 MB (9342920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdvancedSystemProtector.exe (6.40 MB)
- AspManager.exe (461.36 KB)
- ASPUninstall.exe (530.02 KB)
- filetypehelper.exe (338.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.86 KB)
- iexplore.exe (34.29 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced-System Protector version 2.1.1000.14138
alone. For more Advanced-System Protector versions please click below:
Advanced-System Protector is a program released by the software company Systweak Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Advanced-System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced-System Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced-System Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced-System Protector". The Advanced-System Protector program will be found very quickly. When you select Advanced-System Protector in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced-System Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced-System Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced-System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced-System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced-System Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced-System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced-System Protector by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced-System Protector by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced-System Protector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:59:07.600