This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Advanced-System Protector for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced-System Protector from your systemsystweak.com
. More information about systweak.com can be read here
. More details about the software Advanced-System Protector can be found at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Advanced-System Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Advanced-System Protector's primary file takes around 14.79 KB (15144 bytes) and its name is clamscan.exe.
Advanced-System Protector contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1195064
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.79 KB)
This web page is about Advanced-System Protector version 2.1.1000.14452
only. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced-System Protector:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Advanced-System Protector when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\Advanced-System Protector
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\Advanced-System Protector\ASPLog.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\Advanced-System Protector\QDetail.db
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\Advanced-System Protector\Settings.db
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\Advanced-System Protector\Update.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\systweak\Advanced-System Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Advanced-System Protector
Advanced-System Protector is a program offered by the software company systweak.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Advanced-System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Advanced-System Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced-System Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced-System Protector". The Advanced-System Protector application will be found automatically. When you click Advanced-System Protector in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced-System Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced-System Protector:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced-System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced-System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced-System Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced-System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced-System Protector by systweak.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced-System Protector by systweak.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced-System Protector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:14:03.003