Advanced System Protector
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Advanced System Protector for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced System Protector from your systemSystweak Software
. Further information on Systweak Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about Advanced System Protector can be found at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. Usually the Advanced System Protector application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced System Protector. clamscan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.86 KB (15216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Advanced System Protector. They occupy about 644.37 KB (659832
bytes) on disk.
- SSDPTstub.exe (629.51 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.86 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Protector version 2.1.1000.13627
alone. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Protector releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Advanced System Protector you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Advanced System Protector:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\TVGFO0WK\Advanced-System-Protector-785c8dea05d9d1831b1b9073f7dbe2e9-application.htm
Advanced System Protector is a program released by the software company Systweak Software. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Advanced System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Advanced System Protector from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Protector application will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced System Protector in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Advanced System Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Protector:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced System Protector by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Protector by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 03:36:11.267