Advanced-System Protector is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Advanced-System Protector from your PCSystweak Software
. More info about Systweak Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
to get more facts about Advanced-System Protector on Systweak Software's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ASP directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Advanced-System Protector is C:\Program Files\ASP\unins000.exe. Advanced-System Protector's main file takes about 6.36 MB (6665512 bytes) and is named AdvancedSystemProtector.exe.
The executables below are part of Advanced-System Protector. They take about 8.63 MB (9048112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedSystemProtector.exe (6.36 MB)
- AspManager.exe (460.79 KB)
- SSDPTstub.exe (630.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.79 KB)
- iexplore.exe (34.29 KB)
This web page is about Advanced-System Protector version 2.1.1000.13727
alone. For more Advanced-System Protector versions please click below:
Advanced-System Protector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Advanced-System Protector is a program by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Advanced-System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced-System Protector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced-System Protector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced-System Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced-System Protector app will be found automatically. When you click Advanced-System Protector in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced-System Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced-System Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced-System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced-System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced-System Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced-System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced-System Protector by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced-System Protector by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced-System Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:13:02.430