Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. Go over here
for more information on Systweak Software. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more data about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Advanced System Optimizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Advanced System Optimizer is "C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ASO3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.38 MB (3547432 bytes) on disk.
Advanced System Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.50 MB (28834488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.79 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.38 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- asoasp.exe (583.25 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.78 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.79 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.29 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.29 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.29 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.79 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.79 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.29 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
This data is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.1111.16487
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Advanced System Optimizer ausführen.lnk
Advanced System Optimizer is a program by Systweak Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:25:16.220