Advanced System Optimizer 2.10
You can find below details on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 from your systemSystweak Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Systweak Inc.. More information about the program Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 can be found at http://www.systweak.com
. Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Advanced System Optimizer 2.10's primary file takes around 497.00 KB (508928 bytes) and is named System Optimizer.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.38 MB (20324170
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aptplaner.exe (334.00 KB)
- asoupdate.exe (232.00 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.41 MB)
- BlockPrg.exe (80.50 KB)
- ffInfo.exe (371.00 KB)
- FileEncrypt.exe (196.00 KB)
- FileSplitandJoin.exe (586.00 KB)
- finddupe.exe (216.50 KB)
- Icon Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- LogonSettings.exe (1.15 MB)
- MediaFilesOrganizer.exe (1.10 MB)
- privprot.exe (1.57 MB)
- regopt.exe (243.00 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (147.00 KB)
- Spyware Detective.exe (1.22 MB)
- startUp manager.exe (890.50 KB)
- StickyNotes.exe (91.50 KB)
- sysbackup.exe (490.00 KB)
- sysclean.exe (169.00 KB)
- sysinfo.exe (2.89 MB)
- System Optimizer.exe (497.00 KB)
- SystemRescue.exe (129.50 KB)
- Taskbar Manager.exe (60.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
- Uninstall Manager.exe (209.00 KB)
- wallpaper.exe (142.00 KB)
- Windows Optimizer.exe (1.28 MB)
- zipfix.exe (111.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Advanced System Optimizer 2.10.
Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 is an application offered by Systweak Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer 2.10". The Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced System Optimizer 2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer 2.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced System Optimizer 2.10.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 by Systweak Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 by Systweak Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer 2.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:20:53.690