Advanced Registry Clear
Advanced Registry Clear is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Further information about Advanced Registry Clear can be seen at A guide to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear from your systemhttp://client.advancedregistryclear.com/client/?PID=ARC&&ACTION=?uninstall
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Advanced Registry Clear is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\uninst.exe". AdvancedRegistryClear.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.80 MB (3981112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Advanced Registry Clear. They take about 15.23 MB (15971040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedRegistryClear.exe (3.80 MB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.99 MB)
- ClonedFileCleaner.exe (2.25 MB)
- FilePulverizer.exe (2.01 MB)
- StartupManager.exe (2.15 MB)
- SweepHelper.exe (1.10 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.41 KB)
This data is about Advanced Registry Clear version 184.108.40.206
When you're planning to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced Registry Clear:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Advanced Registry Clear:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\AdvancedRegistryClear.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\AutoShutdown.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\ClonedFileCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\const.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\data\topic.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\data\utilities.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\FilePulverizer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\lang\English.lan
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\16.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\32.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\btnpanel.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\images\about.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\images\background.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\info.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\res\trialnotify.mht
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\skins\default.skn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\StartupManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\SweepHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\SystemInformation.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\2. Advanced Registry Clear 220.127.116.11.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Advanced Registry Clear.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\AdvancedRegistryClear.exe
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Advanced Registry Clear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Registry Clear or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Registry Clear". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Registry Clear application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced Registry Clear in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Registry Clear, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Registry Clear:
- The software company is: http://client.advancedregistryclear.com/client/?PID=ARC&&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Registry Clear.
8. After removing Advanced Registry Clear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Registry Clear that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Registry Clear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130