Advanced Registry Clear
Advanced Registry Clear is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Further information about Advanced Registry Clear can be seen at A guide to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear from your computerhttp://client.advancedregistryclear.com/client/?PID=ARC&&ACTION=?uninstall
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Advanced Registry Clear is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\uninst.exe". AdvancedRegistryClear.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.80 MB (3981112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Advanced Registry Clear. They take about 15.23 MB (15971040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvancedRegistryClear.exe (3.80 MB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.99 MB)
- ClonedFileCleaner.exe (2.25 MB)
- FilePulverizer.exe (2.01 MB)
- StartupManager.exe (2.15 MB)
- SweepHelper.exe (1.10 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.41 KB)
This data is about Advanced Registry Clear version 126.96.36.199
When you're planning to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced Registry Clear:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Advanced Registry Clear:
Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Advanced Registry Clear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Registry Clear with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Registry Clear or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Registry Clear". The Advanced Registry Clear app will be found automatically. After you select Advanced Registry Clear in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Registry Clear, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Registry Clear:
- The software company is: http://client.advancedregistryclear.com/client/?PID=ARC&&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvancedRegistryClear\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced Registry Clear.
8. After removing Advanced Registry Clear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Registry Clear that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Registry Clear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130