Advanced Privacy Protector
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector from your systemRaysLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on RaysLab, Inc.. More information about Advanced Privacy Protector can be found at www.rayslab.com
. Advanced Privacy Protector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled app.exe and it has a size of 903.55 KB (925231 bytes).
Advanced Privacy Protector is comprised of the following executables which occupy 974.59 KB (997979
bytes) on disk:
- app.exe (903.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Advanced Privacy Protector.
Advanced Privacy Protector is an application released by RaysLab, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Advanced Privacy Protector from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced Privacy Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Privacy Protector". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Privacy Protector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Advanced Privacy Protector in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced Privacy Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Privacy Protector:
- The web site of the application is: www.rayslab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Privacy Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced Privacy Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Privacy Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Privacy Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Privacy Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Privacy Protector by RaysLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Privacy Protector by RaysLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Privacy Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 06:14:36.753