Advanced PDF Password Recovery
Advanced PDF Password Recovery is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery from your systemElcomSoft Co. Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.. You can read more about about Advanced PDF Password Recovery at http://www.elcomsoft.com
. Usually the Advanced PDF Password Recovery application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced PDF Password Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Advanced PDF Password Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced PDF Password Recovery\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 770.50 KB (788992 bytes) on disk and is named apdfpr.exe.
The executables below are part of Advanced PDF Password Recovery. They take about 831.34 KB (851292
bytes) on disk.
- apdfpr.exe (770.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.84 KB)
This page is about Advanced PDF Password Recovery version 3.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Advanced PDF Password Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced PDF Password Recovery is an application offered by the software company ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced PDF Password Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced PDF Password Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced PDF Password Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Advanced PDF Password Recovery in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced PDF Password Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced PDF Password Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elcomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ElcomSoft\Advanced PDF Password Recovery\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery.
8. After removing Advanced PDF Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced PDF Password Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced PDF Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced PDF Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced PDF Password Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 08:22:58.387